How To Be a Hottie

Are you wanting to show and share? This is an invitation to you.

Just show Me you. With my name - HONEY - offered anywhere cute (really anywhere on your pretty body, get as creative as you wish), and/or a sweet Honey Bee drawn on you and/or a Ladybug (for my tattoo) and/or use real honey dripped or dripping on you (see lots of creative options). If you would like to offer me a bit of a tip for this service just click on the PayPal link on the top of my Honey's Hive blog -http://misshoney-honeyshive.blogspot.com/ - appreciated but not a requirement.

Offer as many pictures as you think I will like and I will pick one or two for here. If you have something you would like me to share, about why you are hot or like to show Me you. Let me know in the email.

Email me at - heather.honey69@yahoo.com - put Honey's Hottie Picture in the subject line of the email.

(You must be over 18 to submit or even to be here... if you are not... go on now before you get in trouble.)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Harold

Harold offered this to me today along with these words...

I want to be your hottie, that I rushed out of my office, to the bathroom, taken a Sharpie and my camera with me. I wrote your name on my semi hard dick, semi because it is difficult to get hard in a public men’s bathroom. I wrote your name on my cock and took the attached picture.

I want to cum so badly but feel like I need your permission, since your name is written on my cock.


I just realized that the Shapie is a permanent marker.


So dear Harold... since you are such a cute Hottie there in the bathroom with my name on your cock... you have my permission to cum, in that same bathroom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are still as amazing a woman as ever.

ays

Anonymous said...

Replica Hermeshermes replica teho Kelly Hermes HandbagsBirkin Handbags uqhw